Monday, February 25, 2013

St. Pactrick's Day is Just Around the Corner!

   With St. Patrick's Day being just around the corner, there is a small part of me that feels like it is always one holiday after another.  As a mother (trying to send things in for my daughter's class and do all the cutesy holiday things) I long for a break of time where days are just normal!  As a teacher, however, I get excited about the oppurtunity to use a new "theme" in my classroom activities!

So, for fun, I created a St. Patrick's Day Literacy Pack!
It includes four differnt literacy activities that are directly aligned to the 3rd Grade Common Core Standards.


Shamrock Synonyms, Antonyms, & Homophones Sorting Center
 
 
St. Patty's Day Sentences Sort: Simple, Compound & Complex
 
 
 
Parts of Speech Pot of Gold (Nouns, Pronouns, Verbs, Adjecctives, & Adverbs
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 










Luck of the Irish Reference Materials Sort
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
I also included a couple writing prompt papers as well!  :)  I cannot wait to use this over the next couple weeks with my class!

To view this pack, CLICK HERE.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment