Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Long Time...No Write

Well, since I've been out of the whole blogging game for the last 6-7 months, I figured it was time to get back on it!  To say it's been crazy busy for me that last few months is an understatement.  In August 2013 (3 months after we found out we were finally pregnant with baby #2) we sold our house, moved into a rental, and began building our new home.  It was an exciting time, but definitely exhausting.

On January 25, 2014, my husband and I welcomed our newest addition: Beckett Sophia Marie Copeland.  It's a mouthful I know, but I loved the name Sophia and wanted to honor Chris' grandmother by using the name Marie too.  Here's a picture of our sweet girl.  Feel free to swoon! :)

Beckett Sophia Marie- within the 1st week


Miss Beckett at 4 months old! 

7 weeks later, we moved into our new home (Mid march), and we're STILL unpacking and trying to get settled.  I guess it just takes a little longer to do things with a 3 year old and newborn.  Now that the school year is done, I'm hoping to make a little more headway!

Along with catching up on my house and spending time playing with my precious girls, I'm hoping to get back on the ball with blogging and adding resources to my TPT store!  :)

Beckett & Tenley

I hope everyone has a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment