Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Common Core Math Assessments 3rd Grade

Well, I couldn't be more overjoyed to announce that my "baby" is almost finished!  When I say baby, I am of course referring to my Common Core Math Assessments Pack!  This has been over a 9 month journey (hence the baby reference :) and I am finally almost done!

I had decided that I was all finished since I had created packs for all the units that Georgia has outlined, but now I'm thinking I'm going to go back and create a test for measurement (length) and create a graphing assessment.  Initially, I wasn't going to do a graphing assessment since I integrated those standards into all my other tests, but now I'm thinking I'm going to go ahead and make one anyway!

I have already uploaded my Mega Assessment Bundle to my TPT page.  When I create these 2 new tests, I will add them to the bundle and buyers will be able to redownload (for free of course! :) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment