Monday, July 27, 2015

Christmas in July!!!


I'm celebrating the last few days of summer with a Christmas in July sale!!!  Everyday (Tuesday, July 28 - Friday, July 31) I will be having different sales!  Follow my blog & my Facebook Page: Copeland's Got Class to watch daily for my daily FREEBIE!!!  Follow my TpT Store for each day's DOLLAR DEALS!!!

My store will be on sale for this whole duration.  Each day will have a Daily Freebie & different Dollar Deals!  In order to be able to each day's daily deals, follow me here, on Facebook, and be sure to follow me on Teacher's Pay Teachers!  ***BONUS: All my followers on TpT get a monthly newsletter with a Follower's Only Freebie.  My next newsletter is coming out August 1st!  You don't want to miss it! :)

Christmas in July starts TOMORROW-- Tuesday, July 28th! Check back then for that day's deals!


Kristyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment